Every organization has core values that form the foundation of every decision and direction the organization takes. Resonant core values are the Holy Grail of effective leadership. Core values are universal. Where consensus remains elusive, we can align around core values.
MasterCoaches is built on the following core values and principles.
Connection, Self-expression, Learning, Honesty, Adventure, Integrity
- Connection: Our relationships define us, expand us, ground us. They give us purpose and make all things possible.
- Self-Expression/Making A Difference: When we are connected to our purpose, to that which is beyond us, we are a channel for something greater. True freedom is not autonomy. It’s a function of the life we declare into existence.
- Learning: There is no finish line in life, only possibilities to discover. Curiosity is the key that unlocks that door to the vastness of what we don’t know we don’t know.
- Honesty:Our word is our bond. It’s all we really have. To live honestly is to be both vulnerable and powerful.It’s a source of connection.
- Adventure: What is life if not an adventure? Plans are good to have, but be willing to let them go. Life unfolds anyway. When we embrace uncertainty we experience life as partners rather than the illusion of control.
- Integrity:When we align with our values we call that integrity. It makes us stronger, it makes incredibly complex decisions easy. It creates resonance within our innermost being and reality,
so that we can actually feel the rapture of being alive.
We Serve a Noble Cause of:
Expanding awareness and possibility for all people to feel alive, on purpose and connected to their greatest potential and possibilities.
Seed the world with Conscious Leaders who create the space for people to show up with a sense of purpose, care and connection; for the workplace to be living proof that people, purpose, & profit are good business.
What are the core values that guide your organization?